Hello to our Supporting Family,
Your donations will go towards Yoga for Wellness Africa projects. A minimum donation of $10 will support training and educating people within the least served communities on wellness and healthy living options, focusing primarily on stress management and nutritional balance through yoga, mindfulness, mediation and breathing techniques.
Our projects focus on (for more details please check the PDF brief):
- Children and training care givers in under-served orphanages in Tanzania and Kenya
- Training and mindfulness for Street girls in South Africa
- Yoga and meditation sessions at Sober Houses in Tanzania
- Mediation and breath work at Old age homes in South Africa and Tanzania
- Trauma and stress management training for Women in shelters in South Africa
- Underdeveloped community hospital’s focusing on the cancer patients, pediatric oncology ward and pediatrics orthopedic ward.
- Training workshops and train the trainer programs regularly held at the above projects.
- Working with caregivers to ensure sustainability and ongoing spread of wellness.
- Sustain and grow the skilled yoga trainers to work with projects to further reach out to the communities.
Please join our family and let’s make the change together.
YWA Projects 2017 Mar 1 2017 Low (Download PDF of some of our projects)